jueves, 9 de abril de 2009


Hi! my favorite article technology is my MP4, is the same that the picture but my is white, is very nice, thin and useful. I love my mp4!
I can hear all of music their a like, keep all my favorites photos and videos of my favorite artists.
I got the mp4 since 2006, is a gift from my grandmother when I graduated from college.

I use when I travel; by bus from my house in Curicó to santiago or from Santiago to Curicó. And in general every time that I travel. I Like because that my trip is much fun.

Without my mp4 my trip would be very boring, sad and long long trip.
The music is very entertaining and relaxing for me, for that I don't change for anything my mp4.

I love very much my Mp4, without it I would be very sad. If that will lost or stolen I would be the worst in the world. It is essential to my life. So yeah for my mp4!!!
=)

4 comentarios:

  1. Dear student
    Some suggestions:
    -"..technological article..."
    -"but mine is white..."
    -" ..it is very.."
    -"..I can listen to all the music I like..."
    -"..I have gotmy...."
    -" for that reason..."
    -" if it were lost or stolen..."

    Regards

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!

    your mp4 is veryy useful when you travel to curico...! I use my mp4 when travel too

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the mp4 are very cool technological articles!

    I hope you continue having fun with it!

    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ouch!
    every body have a mp4..
    and i dont have one :(

    I am very glad that my description
    make you laugh...
    take care... see you...
    say hello to peter on my name ! xD

    ResponderEliminar