sábado, 27 de junio de 2009

My ideal job is where then I can work on things that relate to what I'm studying. The ideal job is one in that I can to enjoy what I do. Ideally I do can work in a place that is involved with children and adolescents who are at risk, either because their rights have been violated or because ther have violated some laws. Wish I could work in order to help them fit into society and give them the resources needed to cope to the society.

For this work I woul be need tolerance, basic knowledge of child development and adolescents, know about the best treatment to suit the needs of all and that adapt to the needs of each child adolescents or knowing about those tools and techniques in that help in her development.

I think I it might be good at this job because I think take some tools to work properly in a place like this, because I am interested in this area and I think I can work completely dedicated with enthusiasm and give the best of me, and not just stay in the theoretical part, but also will work as humanly possible, considering the other and not always working so that from my position and my knowledge I do believe it's the right thing.
I imagine finding this work is such hard like must be equally difficult to the other young people to finding work in areas as difficult like psychology.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Claudia!!

    Wow, I think is so hard to work with childreen and adolescentes, but if you wish that I hope you work in this area in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. SUGGESTIONS

    "that are related to"
    "in which I can enjoy..."
    "I wish I could work.."
    "I would be needing tolerance.."
    "but also work..."
    "as difficult as .."

    lici

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Clau!

    I like this area of psychology too!

    I hope that we can find a very interesting job realted to forensic psychology!

    ResponderEliminar