martes, 10 de noviembre de 2009

Money issues!!!

Hi!
Today I will talk about money issues. When I have money I try to save for the summer or for any unforeseen, but the true is almost never happens because I can’t save money because always I spend it in clothes, shoes or anything else. Sometimes I am a real shopaholic so I can’t save money, is very difficult for me. Sometime, my family borrow money and they always pay me back, although sometimes one of them forget who owes me money. So, I remind them, because clear accounts keep the friendship. Sometimes I have to borrow money from my mother, most of the time I'll pay back, other times she gives me the money. My mother is very nice. Sometimes I have to borrow money to some friends, but is little money, and always pay back them in short time, because I don’t like owes money.
I very like to manage money, is very exciting and with my own money I don’t have to borrow to my parents every time. With my money I can buy the things I like and go out with my friends, to the cinema, to eat out, dancing, and more fun things.
My bills I pay in “Servipag”, this is a place where you can pay all your bill, in this way I don’t lost time because I don’t have to go to different places to pay my bills, I can pay in one place all bills. Is very good this place, this has made my life easier.
I think that all schools should teach how to manage money, and not only the public schools, and this is not a responsibility exclusive of parents is everyone's responsibility.
I don’t use banks because to leave money in the bank charge a lot of commission, at least for me that I do not have a salary every month. And is little interest for have the money in the bank, is a really a big business and the beneficiary is not one; the people that we have money in bank.
Well, I think these are all. So, I see you soon in the next blog.
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario