viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009


Hi! here we are again. Today I will talk about mi future :P
In five years more I look work in area of psychology that I like, forensic. I look workin in this area and help to the victims adn witnesses. And I hope I can study while work. I will like learn more and more for be a good professional.

I hope be happy and I want to feel realized with my work. I want to feel that I help to persons they need, and contribute for a good justice. I hope to be with my family and friends, and traveling for many places with my friends and I hope too with my boyfriend.
I would like to continue living in Santiago,for the reason that I will like continue my studies. But I don't think that I lives in this city for many years more, the true is I detest Santiago. I like smaller cities. After a few cours of perfection I will like to move to another city. And I hope in about ten years more I have a family, and I don't like Santiago for my future children. It's a ugly city. That is my idea of my future. I hope continue my studies and then to move to another city, I think that city is Curicó. And I hope that my relationship with my boyfriend continues, and I hope that my parents are in good health. This is my ideal future.
bye, bye!!!
Enjoy this long weekend
:D

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    " I am looking forward to be working in an area..."
    "I see myself workingand helping.."
    "and ..."
    "while I am working.."
    "I would like to learn more and more..."
    "to be a good..."
    "I hope to be happy..."
    "fulfilled with my work.."
    "help people.."
    "I would like to continue my ..."
    "I would live in this city.."
    "the truth.."
    "I hate ..."
    "I would like to move to another city.."
    "It is an ugly city.."
    "I hope to continue my studies..."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar