jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Hi! here we go again.
Today I'm talking about a theme that I very like, my beatiful career: Psychology.I’m in the third grade of career of psychology, in the University of Chile, the best university of the city :DI love my career because I learn about different themes that are very interesting, like human behavior, theories of attachment, and different disorders.And this knowing I can help to the people in their problems, and I can give them tools to learn confront the problems of the life. That is the principal reason because studing psychology. For help all the people that needed and help to get a better quality of life. That is my reason.I think that psychology contributed in society in study about that things affects society and as it seeks to resolve this things. This professional is trying to do their best to help people be better psychologically and their have better mental health in order to interact with other people.A psychologist needs a lot of knowledge about human behavior, and much tolerance with a different idea, and much patience, and much love what for that does. My favourite subject is Psychology forensic is an area that complements law and psychology, the themes taht look are: crime, violence, young offenders, the victim and the victimizer, and more. This is a very interesting subject, is an area where I would like to work in the future.
bye!

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions:
    -"I like very much.."
    -" and knowing that.."
    -"help people.."
    -" to learn to face the problems.."
    -"reason for studying ."
    -"For helping all the.."
    -" contributed to the society.."
    -" his or her best.."
    -" they have better..."
    -" a lot of patience.."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar